The Hystero-Purator is used to expand the uterus with a NaCl-solution. The advantage of using a liquid distension media is an improved view, a reduction of bubble formation and Sa irrigation effect. Together it results in shorter analysis times.
By avoiding the peritoneal carbon dioxide irritation, female patients have less abdominal and shoulder pain. In particular, the NaCl-solution is a cost effective alternative to carbon dioxide.
- Non-contact pressure measurement
- Leakage compensation in case of pressure drop
- The improved pressure regulation controls the flow volume into the cavum uteri
- Fast and accurate flow control through improved Software
- Easy insertion of disposable autoclavable tubing
- Analogue pressure presetting (15 - 150 mmHg) as well as flow rate (30 - 500 ml/min)
- Continuous display of current pressure